1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celebrity Big Brother recap: Condensed Chaos

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by jamiebaloney, Feb 11, 2018.

1. jamiebaloney

jamiebaloney New Member

[​IMG]

Happy Sunday, Big Brother world! I’m back for a much shorter how to play poker w88 season, and I’ll just put it out there — I’m obsessed with Celebrity Big Brother. After watching the bully-go-round that was Big Brother 19, enduring the same stagnation week after week like a sick version of Groundhog Day until a fireworks-packed end, I’m loving this turbo-charged season. Celebrity Big Brother is like a triple-shot espresso to BB19’s burnt, drip coffee that sat in the office kitchen just a little too long.

The most beautiful part of this season is what it proves — no matter who’s playing, no matter how long or short the season, people and patterns always emerge in the BBuniverse. Like any other season, this one is brimming with gameplay that ranges from terrific to train wreck. Let’s get to it!

On the gameplay side, Ross is already trying to sort out his next move. “I needed to pivot,” he tells us, explaining that “shortly before the eviction, I made a Final Four deal” with Shannon, James, and Marissa. I like where Ross is going with this. As opposed to the clunky seven that started the game, four has potential to be a lean, mean, more functional machine in online slots malaysia this House of Insanity. Even more impressive is the fact that Ross is looking at all his options. Though he set up a four, he tells us he isn’t set on it. He’s open to a four with Ariadna, Brandi, and Marissa too.

Paranoia-wise, watching Omarosa work is truly impressive. Shannon completely misreads how to do damage control with Omarosa on the decision to exclude her from the plan. In an effort to keep her alliance tight and story straight, she approaches Omarosa with the entire group of women, and Omarosa isn’t having it. She demands a one-on-one with Shannon, with whom she had a secret alliance since Day 1.

“You look like the horrible, bitchy chick,” Omarosa tells Shannon in a calm, yet assertive tone. “You’re going to leave this house, and you’re going see all the conversations, and you’re going to regret that the one person to consistently have your back was me.”

Omarosa has been up front about her knowledge and love of war tactics, and to see her strategic play in action, especially after she’s just been excluded from a 138bet malaysia major strategic decision, is magic. Omarosa knows how to play Shannon’s paranoia switch like a fiddle. Shannon goes to the rest of the women and Ross and admits her Day 1 alliance with Omarosa in an effort to “come clean.” Not only does this reinforce just how hard she’s been playing, it proves her ability to lie to the group. Big mistake. The most important lesson I learned during my Survivor days was from my tribemate Cydney: “Keep it cute, and keep it mute.” Shannon, you could benefit from a “mute” button.