Discussion in 'Webmasters Talk' started by Sinelogix_Tech, Sep 17, 2017.
How to do SEO for SINGLE page Website ? Are there any SEO guidelines for "one page websites"?
First of you can do complete on-pages seo according to recent updates after that focus on quality content and create backlinks with authenticate sites.
SEO of the one-page website is a tricky and hard to do and get rank easily but not impossible. Some of the tips for One Page Websites are
1. Use Division Tags to Separate the Each Page of the Website and Write the fresh and unique quality content for the pages with using keywords.
2. Use H1 Tags to Heading (there is one H1 is allowed per page but you can use more H1 for one-page website)
3. Title Matters so choose the proper Title containing Keywords and use the H1 tag for the Title
4. Internal linking for Easy Navigation, it's a one-page website so Internal linking help you
5. Choose Theme and design wisely that best suit the theme for that you design the website.
6.Color Combination for website
7. Use the attractive designs that appeal the users.
8. It's a one-page website so bounce rate will be 100%, you can reduce the bounce rate by using the event in your website like embed video on the website and when the user clicks on the particular video than an event is fired. Internal linking also helps you in this.
Do not link anything in the website while performing internal linking, use it only when it is required and use the exact anchor for it to hyperlink.
Hope this will help you.
Separate names with a comma.