1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Social Login app is cool for website

Discussion in 'Show off your website!' started by hehe, Aug 22, 2016.

1. hehe

hehe New Member

Magento 2 Social Login allows Customers to log in to your site using their social accounts on most popular networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn & so on.
    • Able to choose up to 18 types of social accounts to log in
    • Provide a new password to use as a separate account after customers sign in by social accounts
    • Able to change position of social login bar
    WHY MAGENTO 2 SOCIAL LOGIN EXTENSION?
    Customers aren't patient enough to create new account on your site as it requires them a lot of information. To save their time & keep them on your site, let them use their social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, etc. to log in in a blink. And Magento 2 Social Login extension is what you need to do that. Customers click on preferred account button, enter username & password and yay, their accounts are created.
    [​IMG]

HOW MAGENTO 2 SOCIAL LOGIN WORKS
    [​IMG]

ALL FEATURES OF MAGENTO 2 SOCIAL LOGIN
    Faster magento 2 social login

Facebook, Twitter, even Instagram & Amazon! With Magento 2 Social Login, customers can choose among up to 18 types of social accountsto log in.

[​IMG]

Choose wanted positions to put Social Login bar. Make it visible!
    [​IMG]

No other information required! After choosing preferred login channel,Magento 2 Social Login allows customers to fill in username & password

[​IMG]

If Customers already signed in their social account, System will automatically use the information from their social account to log in. Social Login Magento 2

A new password will be sent to customers to use as a separate account for the site after they sign in by social accounts.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. arjupraja1

arjupraja1 New Member

Thanks for This Information.

3. sakshi

sakshi New Member

Amazing app.. But to reach the market have to do ASO for the app
    Check simple tricks and tips with Software Developers India

Thanks for this forum

4. IceandCream

IceandCream New Member

I just spotted this amazing and interesting social login app. Actually, this is the first time I heard about it here. I really appreciate your information. Later, I'll dig more of it and check it out. Indeed a good job!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  5. kangpaper

kangpaper Member

6. annarichart

annarichart New Member

I agree with you. Magento 2_Social login extension is one of Magento extensions that I love the most. It is simple and friendly-user. By using it, rather than filling a lot of information in a box, site-visitors only can log in via their social channels like facebook or twitter. Its much easier