1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you mean by web hosting?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by randycrosby2017, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. randycrosby2017

randycrosby2017 New Member

I know how to buy a domain name but then i m being told to register to a web hosting site or watever. I can make my site on Front page but how do i upload it and what is meant by web hosting?. Please guide me through this. poundweb

Thank You

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. albertocosta

albertocosta New Member

Web hosting is the service that makes your website available to be viewed by others on Internet. A web host provides a space on the server so that other computers around the world can access your website by a means of network.

3. xinzuab

xinzuab New Member

1 : point domain to hosting
    2 : Upload file to hosting

4. JosephMayfield

JosephMayfield New Member

Web facilitating is the administration that makes your site accessible to be seen by others on Internet. A web have gives a space on the server with the goal that different PCs around the globe can get to your site by a methods for organize.

5. RoyECampbell

RoyECampbell New Member

Web encouraging is the organization that makes your website available to be seen by others on Internet. A web have gives a space on the server with the objective that distinctive PCs around the world can get to your webpage by a techniques for sort out.

6. james6785

james6785 New Member

Web hosting is the business of housing, serving, and maintaining files for one or more websites.

7. RobertTDecker

RobertTDecker New Member

Web facilitating is the matter of lodging, serving, and keeping up documents for at least one sites.