1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is the use of infographics?

Discussion in 'Webmasters Talk' started by business orientation inc, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Hii friends
    what is the use of infographics? how it helps for seo

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

It's new. I have no idea why infographics will enhance seo?
    Google seems prefer to readable text, in my opinion.

3. salenaadam

salenaadam Member

An infographic (information graphic) is a representation of information in a graphic format designed to make the data easily understandable at a glance. People use infographics to quickly communicate a message, to simplify the presentation of large amounts of data, to see data patterns and relationships, and to monitor changes in variables over time.

4. Sgraphinfotech

Sgraphinfotech New Member

Infographic is one of the best off page seo steps. Its used to People use infographics to quickly communicate a message. Also its used to increase the website more number of traffic.

5. Raj Sharma

Raj Sharma New Member

An Infographic is an Off-Page SEO strategy used to present data in the graphic visual form. Infographics enables Brands to gain attraction and links in Complex Industries.

6. seojesica

seojesica Member

I think It is the helpful for getting traffic. what do you think ?

7. johnsimth

johnsimth New Member

Infographic submissions is the best way to deliver important information to the users. It also help in increasing the organic results on search engines.

8. ramesh chandra

ramesh chandra New Member

Infographic submission are the one of the best Off Page SEO Strategy.
    Do Visit Adaalo™ Free Online Classifieds Marketplace In India, Offer's Fastest Posting Ever, Find Nearby Ads With Registered Users Only. Free / Secure / Easy.