1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogspot or Wordpress

Discussion in 'Webmasters Talk' started by Esmaralda Bryant, Oct 18, 2017.

1. What's the difference? Which is best? I'm having a hard time deciding where to build my blog.
    Please help.

2. Underup

Underup New Member

That is a confusing question since nowadays there are many platforms you can choose from. When it comes to user friendly and simplicity you can use blogspot. While on the other hand Wordpress offers a variety of features. If you want to have more customization and promotions I think Wordpress will be the best fir for you.

3. Thank you. I'm planning to write about mental health topics. I read one article recently that inspired me a lot that I want to blog about it. I hope I can choose the right platform to start with.

4. seojesica

seojesica Member

I think you can use both then you can say It is ideal way otherwise i like wordpress.

5. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Member

Go with WordPress and there you can get plenty of free plugins. WordPress is SEO friendly and offer you SEO tools for optimizing your post for Search Engines.
    Blogspot, you can also build your blog on Blogspot but there are not more facilities and features as compare to WrodPress

6. Albert Costa

Albert Costa New Member

Wordpress is the best blogging platform.

7. Raj Sharma

Raj Sharma Member

Wordpress is a good platform when you are creating a business blog as compare to blogspot because blogspot have many limitations in term of functionality and SEO benefits. In other words, we can say that Blogspot is not an ideal choice for building authority.

8. james6785

james6785 New Member

WordPress and blogger is the best platform to promote your blog.